1950's view of the Pickrick Restaurant. This building was purchased by Georgia Tech in 1965 and was used for many years as the placement center. It is currently known as the Ajax building. For more information, see the New Georgia Encyclopedia.
Based on the Image Galleria (v1.02) script found on PHP Builder
, written by DrTebi.
< Return to Digital Archive main page